Pages

.

Austin. Grand Rapids Senior Photographer. Grand Rapids Family Photographer.

Have I mentioned before how much I am loving all of the fall colors on the ground? They are making for some beautiful photos.

This is Austin. A local senior from around these parts, he is getting ready to star as the lead in his school's play. 

I remember those days! 

Anyways, we had a lot of fun at a local park, and I am so thankful to Austin for choosing such nice colors that photograph so well. He was so willing to listen to my two cents, too, which was awesome.

Enjoy your sneak peek, Austin! Congrats on your senior year!





If you or someone you know is interested in booking a session with Catherine Jeter Photography, contact me soon.

I understand the urgency behind senior photos at this stage in the game, and can definitely work with you to get them completed on time!

catherinejeter@mac.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment