Pages

.

Sloane | Albuquerque, NM, family photographer

Oh, Sloane.

My camera absolutely adores this girl.

And I absolutely adored this session.

Sloane and Nicole are the type of family I love to photograph -- it's not a whole bunch of "stand here" and "pose like this" photography. Instead, it's mom and daughter, running around, while I willingly capture these moments on my camera.

It's during sessions like these that I realize I most enjoy lifestyle photography...with a good portrait thrown in every now and then.

I will for sure miss these two now that I am in Albuquerque. But the good news is - Nicole has become a good friend. So I will surely see them again.






If you or someone you know is interested in a family session in the Albuquerque, NM, area, please email me - catherinejeter@mac.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment