Pages

.

Baby C. Grand Rapids Photographer. Baby Photographer. Toddler Photographer. Family Photographer.

I had the chance to meet up with a friend of mine on Tuesday whose precious peanut I had not seen since she was only a few weeks old! She is now just over her very first birthday, and I am so glad we had the chance to capture her with my lens.

We headed to one of the local beach areas early in the morning to snag some good light. Thankfully, she was in a fantastic mood. But even if she wasn't, it would have been totally worth it, watching her mom and dad dance around the beach and sing about "fartsies." ;)

Diana and Jeff, I had a ton of fun. Rain check on lunch?





If you or someone you know is interested in scheduling a session with Catherine Jeter Photography, contact me at catherinejeter@mac.com!

0 comments:

Post a Comment