Pages

.

Albuquerque family photographer | My favorite Michigan family

This is the last session I have to blog before I can officially declare myself "all caught up." So, I guess you could say, I was saving the best for last.

This family is my favorite.

We lived next door to one another for just about a year before my family and I moved to Albuquerque.

Our husbands took the Bar exam together.

Our boys were BFF.

We shared a love for photography.

And when I had my baby two months early, Jodie and her friends came to the rescue for my family. They were our number one support through much of those days.

Moving from them has been difficult.

The good news is - I will see them in one month!

We did this session just for fun, as a way for me to say "THANK YOU" for all Jodie did for me in those 30 days Charlotte was in the NICU. Her wall at home is covered in photos of her children, so I knew it would be a perfect gift.

We started off in a field of sunflowers, moved to a local park, and we ended at a local lake.

It was this session that made me believe in my love for lifestyle photography.

If I could take photos like this all day long, I'd be in Heaven.

Thanks again, Jodie! I love you, lady!













If you or someone you know are in the Albuquerque area and are interested in photos, email me at catherinejeter@mac.com!

0 comments:

Post a Comment