Pages

.

Albuquerque family photographer | The C family

I don't even know how to describe this family I am about to share with you.

First of all, I have known them forever. Erica and I first became acquainted in the 5th grade -- we absolutely hated one another, lol. Thankfully, by high school, we managed to get to know one another a little better. We shared a love for the Denver Broncos (most especially Ed McCaffrey), Madonna, Subway, and shopping.

By our senior year in high school, Erica and I were pretty much inseparable.

It's been incredibly special to me that Erica and I have remained friends over the years, especially since we still share so much in common. Our little boys were born only days apart from one another, and our little girls were born only a couple months apart from one another. I've continued to say that if Erica announces a third pregnancy, I plan to run for the hills. Lol.

Having the chance to photograph Erica and Steve's family was also really special. It definitely brought me back to the days when we all hung out - Steve constantly joking around, and Erica just laughing at his antics. Lol. I can already see he has passed this trait down to Matthew, their little guy. I'm anxious to see who their daughter takes after. :)

Thanks again, you guys! I loved the time we spent together, and having the chance to photograph your beautiful family.

I still can't believe we are where we are in this life. Did you ever think, 12 years ago, that I'd be sharing the photographs I took of your KIDS!? Lol.
















If you or someone you know is interested in family photography, email me! catherinejeter@mac.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment