Pages

.

My friend Samm

I have posted here before about my friend, Samm.

The last time I posted, we had just taken photos of her and her little boy. She was in desperate need of a kidney, and wanted some photos with him...you know...just in case.

Thank God, Samm got good news.

A friend of hers, Christina, ended up being a perfect match.

To celebrate, we did a pro-Donate Life photo shoot with the two of them.

I can't even tell you what this shoot did for my emotions, lol. I swear I wanted to cry, and jump through the viewfinder all at the same time. I am so incredibly happy for Samm.

I am happy that her new kidney will allow her to get back to the life she used to have.

I am happy that her new kidney will give her many more years with her handsome little man.

I am happy that Christina came through for Samm.

I am happy that she can - hopefully - put all of this medical drama behind her.

Congrats, Samm! I wish I could be there with you on the day of your surgery. But I will be there in spirit. :)










0 comments:

Post a Comment