Pages

.

The C family | Albuquerque family photographer

I said it on my Facebook business page earlier today, and I'll say it again now.

I absolutely LOVED working with this family. For the most part, my job involves a lot of small children. It's a nice, refreshing change when I am dealing with two adults and one teenager, and everyone smiles when I count down from three. Those sessions always go so quickly, and run so smoothly.

This family, in particular, shared a lot with me about when their daughter was born prematurely - much like my own. I so enjoy being able to connect with clients on a more personal level, and was thankful for their stories.

Lori, it was wonderful to have met you and your beautiful family. Thank you again, I hope we can work together sometime in the future!

P.S. - your daughter is beautiful!!








0 comments:

Post a Comment