Pages

.

The M family | Albuquerque family photographer

This is it! My last Texas session completed and blogged! You have no idea the sigh of relief I feel at this very moment, lol.

So of course, I saved the best for last. Ha! Meet Susan - she was my "big sister" in my sorority so many years ago. We have been thru a lot together, and I am happy to say she is one of the few people who were actually in attendance at my wedding (we semi-eloped, lol). Our session was originally scheduled for downtown Austin, but I am glad that other circumstances pushed it to Baylor University campus, instead. I am in love with all the colors in these photos, and we had a good time.

You can see from these photos that there are certain challenges with photographing young kiddos. Sometimes they are just totally not into it. But no matter how upset or uncooperative moms and dads feel like their children are being, there are always - ALWAYS - smiling shots, and great action shots. So if you are considering family photography, keep that in mind. Your photographer is capturing great moments, even if you feel like things are a disaster.

Thanks again, Susan! I hope some of these end up on the walls of your beautiful new home. Love you!















1 comments:

Linda Stiles said...

These are beautiful Katie! Of course, the people you are photographing are beautiful and the Baylor campus is so gorgeous!

Post a Comment