Pages

.

The Teitsma family, take two. Grand Rapids Family Photographer. Grand Rapids Toddler Photographer.

When the Teitsma family came to my studio a week or two ago, it was for the purpose of obtaining photos of their children, as well as a nice family photo. But to be honest, I just wasn't thrilled with their family photo options.

Knowing that they have a master bedroom full of brilliant colors, and tons of natural light, I called them and re-scheduled for a day when I could come by and we could do a re-shoot.

I am so glad we did!

Not only did we snag some awesome shots of the family, but we got some more cute ones of the kiddos, as well.

This one, in particular, is my favorite:


Thanks again to the Teitsma family. It's always a joy. :)


If you or someone you know is interested in scheduling a family photo shoot, please email me at catherinejeter@mac.com. I am no longer booking sessions for the month of December, but I still have a few openings after the first of the year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment