Pages

.

The Nerychel Family. Grand Rapids Family Photographer. Grand Rapids Baby Photographer.

Today was an incredibly busy day. Three photo shoots in just under 5 hours! I am exhausted! But, of course, the exhaustion is totally worth it.

My first client today, the N family, drove over an hour to come to my studio. Talk about flattering!

They were a ton of fun! Their little one, E, was one strong-headed little girl. :) I couldn't get her to use any of my props, lol. She was absolutely precious, but even the precious ones sometimes give me a run for my money! And oh my, what a beauty. Her images turned out great, I think they'll definitely be pleased.
Thanks again, Brandi! It was nice meeting you and your beautiful family. :)  Merry Christmas!





If you or someone you know is interested in scheduling a session with Catherine Jeter Photography after the first of the year, email me at catherinejeter@mac.com. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment