Pages

.

The Tiffany Family. Grand Rapids Family Photographer. Grand Rapids Baby Photographer. Grand Rapids Toddler Photographer.

The Tiffany family was another family that traveled a pretty great distance to take advantage of my Christmas specials. 

What a dynamic - they had a bouncy little girl who loved the camera, and an adorable little boy who really just wanted to play with the trains that I have in my studio. (I mean come on, is that so much to ask!?!? Lol.)

They were total troopers, too. We braved the cold, got some great shots, and we also managed to snag a few indoors.

Thank you so much Jennifer! Your family is beautiful. Enjoy your sneak peek!






If you or someone you know is interested in booking a session with Catherine Jeter Photography after the first of the year, contact me at catherinejeter@mac.com!

0 comments:

Post a Comment