Pages

.

The Fabulous Miss A. Grand Rapids Boudoir Photographer.

My trip to Denver was definitely eventful.

Even though I had sworn off photo sessions for the rest of the year, I still had one more big one under my sleeve...about 11 boudoir shoots lined up for my trip.

Unfortunately, I had to cancel a few of them because of other circumstances.

But, I still managed to sneak in one full day with some fantastic ladies.

Like Miss A, for example.

I absolutely loved working with her. She wasn't so much into showing off super sexy lingerie as she was wanting to incorporate the things that she loves into the mix (hence the guitar and the awesome board boots). 

That's what makes a woman sexy - confidence. She rocked the board boots just like anyone else would have rocked the stilettos. :)




If you would like to book a boudoir session with Catherine Jeter Photography, contact me at catherinejeter@mac.com.

Valentine's Day is coming up...what an awesome gift for the one you love!

0 comments:

Post a Comment