Pages

.

Handsome Ayden | Grand Rapids toddler photographer

When this little guy's mom contacted me back in October, she had wanted to get photos set up before the Christmas holiday.

So, we scheduled.

Then we canceled.

Then we re-scheduled.

Then we canceled.

This went on and on for a few months, as each of us battled our kids being sick, work conflicts, more sickness...you get the idea.

Finally...we were able to meet up this week for photos. And I'm so glad it worked out, because Ayden was a total joy to work with.

We had to bust out the Skittles at one point, but that's pretty common for three-year-olds. Once he had those fruity little snacks in his hand, he'd do just about anything. Lol.

While I was taking his picture, I of course noticed his beautiful eyes...but wow. They really stood out to me while I was editing photos. What a lucky little guy!

Friends and family, enjoy your sneak peek. :)





If you or someone you know is interested in photos, email me at catherinejeter@mac.com!

1 comments:

Pam said...

so cute! Love the tie :)

Post a Comment