Pages

.

Miss Livia | Grand Rapids Newborn Photographers

I'm always nervous when a newborn comes to my studio, because I never know what to expect.

At least with toddlers, I can dangle Skittles in front of their eyes and get a half-smile or a, "Cheeeeese!"

Thankfully, with this one, I didn't have to worry.

Once Miss Livia was asleep, she was down for the count. 

We twisted her around, changed her, loved on her, and never once did we hear a peep.

She had the most beautiful skin and that hair...oh my. The hair.

Family and friends, enjoy your sneak peek. :)





If you or someone you know is interested in newborn photography, email me at catherinejeter@mac.com!

2 comments:

Jolene Clearwater said...

So precious. Love her!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures Katie!

Post a Comment