Pages

.

The Sexy Miss K. | Minneapolis Boudoir Photographers

My trip to Minneapolis, as I have mentioned before, was pretty fantastic. It was the perfect combination of relaxation and busy

This particular client of mine had contacted me a couple months back, curious as to whether she should do boudoir photos or not.  According to her, she's rarely in anything but workout clothes and sports bras - lingerie and makeup seemed like a bit of a stretch.

I told her there was no better time to do something like this!  Just when you are really starting to feel like all "sexy" has been lost, you take a risk and step out of your comfort zone. 

And this, my friends, is the result.

She's stunning, right?




If you or someone you know is interested in boudoir photography, email me at catherinejeter@mac.com!

3 comments:

Kirsten E. said...

As I look at these I am wearing a sports bra and workout clothes!
Love your work!

Cara said...

Amazing! Gorgeous & tasteful :)

Christin said...

Really lovely and classic

Post a Comment