Pages

.

The Gorgeous M. | Grand Rapids Boudoir Photographers | Minneapolis Boudoir Photographers

Miss M. was probably the first boudoir session I booked after I had posted my marathon dates back in January. She and I had never met, but she is a photographer herself and we had talked online thru a photography message board.

I always love having the chance to meet online friends in real life. It's so telling of this digital age, too. I make more new friends online than I ever really do in my hometown. Not because I'm not social --- but moreso because this job involves so much time in front of a computer or a phone. 

I'm definitely glad I had the chance to meet M. She was a lot of fun -- and I admired her devotion to theses photos. After all...she wore a Vikings jersey for her man...and she hates the Vikings.

That's love right there. Lol.

I can't say I'd ever do that for my husband --- I love my Denver Broncos way too much. ;)



If you or someone you know is interested in boudoir photography, email me at catherinejeter@mac.com!


2 comments:

Care said...

you are gorgeous, that third down is AMAZING. Blow that up and give to your husband. Beautiful, all of them!

Sara said...

these are beautiful. you are beautiful and great job Katie!

Post a Comment