Pages

.

Baby B | Grand Rapids birth photographers

The whole story behind this birth kind of makes me giggle. Not because there was anything funny actually going on, but because it was all so meticulously planned out - Carol and I had been in talks about the birth for a little over a month beforehand...and I still managed to miss the big "moment."

Carol was set to be induced on a Tuesday morning. So, like all my clients, I told her to text me when she was dilated to 4cm. 

The first text I received was around 9:30am..."OMG! I'm at 6cm!"

This was the first time that she had been checked.

I raced out of bed, got my camera stuff together, and headed to the hospital. 

I was there within an hour...but when I walked into the room, I could hear the sweet sounds of a crying baby.

Clearly, Baby B was ready to make his appearance...photographer present, or not. Lol.

It was a huge bummer to miss that moment, but it was still precious having the chance to see this family come together, in awe of their newest addition.

Congrats to friends and family. Enjoy the sneak peek!






If you or someone you know is interested in birth photography, email me at catherinejeter@mac.com!

0 comments:

Post a Comment