Pages

.

The W family | Grand Rapids family photographer

My last D.C. session was with another e-friend of mine, Cara. Again, we met on a photography forum a little over a year ago, and this session was our first time actually getting to see one another in person. We had perfect light, and I had a lot of fun watching she and her husband attempt to corral their two young kids (who were adorbs, by the way).

One of Cara's main objectives with this shoot was to snag a good family photo for the Christmas card, and possibly even the wall. I hope I'm not spoiling anything buy sneaking one of the family photos here on my blog -- but it was too cute not to share. :)

Thanks again, Cara! It was lovely to have met your family! And thank you for braving all the mosquitoes! Hopefully you guys didn't get as eaten up as I did! ;)




If you or someone you know is interested in a family session with Catherine Jeter Photography, email me at catherinejeter@mac.com!

1 comments:

aubry c said...

Darling family!! Great job as usual Ms Jeter... :)

Post a Comment