Pages

.

The B family | Grand Rapids family photographer

I met Julie a little over a year ago on a photography forum that we both belong to. So, while you could say that we've been "friends" for awhile, we didn't actually meet in person until I traveled to Washington, D.C., to shoot her family's photos. They were such a fun bunch!

I love families who go into a session with very few expectations. It's like everything I ask is answered with a, "Sure!"

"Julie, can we trek thru a field of mosquitoes to catch some perfect sunlight?"
Sure!

"Julie, can you take your child's shoes off, and then put them on again, and then take them off again, and then put them on again?"
Sure!

"Julie, will you streak thru the park naked for the photo op!?"
Sure!

Ok, obviously that last one isn't true. But you get the idea. ;)

Thanks again, Julie! It was a joy working with you and your family, and I loved so many of the shots from this session!





If you or someone you know is interested in family photos, email me at catherinejeter@mac.com!

1 comments:

Cara said...

OMG, love! Her family is gorgeous and your work is so beautiful!!!

Post a Comment