Pages

.

Isadora | Grand Rapids family photographer

It was just about three years ago when my friend from school, Amy, arranged to have photos taken of her newborn baby girl, Taylor. Over time, we've kept up with Taylor's annual photos, and this time around I had the privilege of photographing her in her third year, but I also got to sneak a few shots of her brand new baby sister, Isadora.

What a pair these two little girls make. Taylor was all smiles when I took her outside for some photos...and she was so incredibly gentle and loving with her new baby sister. It's amazing how children so young can still be so maternal and loving.

Thanks again, Amy and Grant!! Congratulations on the newest addition to your family!! :)







If you or someone you know is interested in family photos, please email me at catherinejeter@mac.com!

0 comments:

Post a Comment