Pages

.

The D family | Albuquerque family photographer

I first met the D family about one year ago, when they contacted me for photos of their first baby boy. This sweet little man gave me a run for my money -- requiring a second trip back to the home for another attempt. Lol.

But I think we managed to finally get a few good ones. :)


Anywho.

I got my second chance at photographing this beautiful family when I was back in Michigan. We were brave - attempting photos when the sun was at its peak, and there wasn't a cloud in the sky. But we managed to find the perfect light, despite the conditions.

Thanks again, Nicole. Your family is beyond beautiful. It was a pleasure having the chance to photograph you all  for a second time.









If you or someone you know is interested in family photography, email me at catherinejeter@mac.com!

1 comments:

Cassandra F said...

Oh good gravy...he is too cute. <3

Post a Comment