Pages

.

The Z family | Albuquerque family photographer

The colors in Michigan were so good to me.

I took a one-week trip to see some friends and to photograph a wedding. I figured, while I was there, that I'd see if anyone was interested in a session.

I was overwhelmed with the response.

In all, 11 shoots and 1 wedding within 5 days. All the while, I would have my two kids in tow.

It was rough. Lol.

But it was worth it.

This is one of the first families I got to meet - the Z family. They actually reminded me a bit of my husband and me - playfully picking at one another the entire time. Lol.

And of course, their handsome little man. OMG. He had so much personality. He was seriously a doll.











If you or someone you know is interested in family photography, email me at catherinejeter@mac.com!

0 comments:

Post a Comment