Pages

.

Kristi | Albuquerque portrait photographer

Meet Kristi.

I met Kristi about 10 years ago, when I started working at Chili's. I honestly can't remember if she was a hostess and then started waiting tables, or what. But I remember that we clicked.

Kristi and I are like twins - except she's 10 times more beautiful, and 10 times as thin. We have a lot of the same quirks about us; we share a lot of common interests; and having not seen Kristi since 2005 had not mattered even one bit - we picked up right where we left off.

She wanted to do something that I had honestly never done. She wanted to walk around downtown Austin, in the middle of the day, taking "magazine-styled photos." I considered it like senior photos on steroids. And uh, I was dreading shooting in full sun.

But it worked!

And the images turned out beautifully. No doubt because Kristi is gorgeous, and natural, and so much fun.

Thanks again, my friend. It was so lovely to see you and spend time with you. Next time let's do it over some margaritas and delicious Mexican food. :)












3 comments:

Christina Miller said...

God damn, these are amazing. I have the feeling that I could feel like a goddess if you were the one taking my photograph.

Christina Miller said...

Along with the busker one that I'm so in love with, I also adore the one in the orange chairs outside the store and the one laughing by the motel.

L said...

beautiful! <3

Post a Comment