Pages

.

The Y family | Albuquerque family photographer

Meet Natalie and her family.

Natalie and I met awhile back, again, while we worked together at Chili's (I swear - being in a sorority and being a waitress is what has kept me in business thru the years, lol).

Anyways, I have so many stories to share about Natalie. I remember the day she told me about how she had met Steven - a guy who she thought seemed to be "different" from all the rest. I remember the day they wed - I caught the bouquet and wore some god-awful neon green dress with pink heels. I remember the day I found out Natalie had breast cancer. I remember the day she posted her very last photo from chemotherapy. I remember the day she came to me for boudoir photos, after having surgical reconstruction from a double mastectomy.

And now I can add "family photos" to the list.

I am lucky to have Natalie as a friend. When I was hospitalized with Charlotte at 32 weeks, she was one of the first people to text  me with words of support and encouragement. She is a total gem.

Thanks again, Natalie and Steven! I was laughing quite a bit as I edited your photos because of all that 6-year-old sass. Lol.

Enjoy your sneak peek!









0 comments:

Post a Comment