Pages

.

Albuquerque, NM, newborn photographer | Emri

Second blog post of the day, which means the second gallery completed for the day.

Productivity at its finest.

Meet Emri.

Her mama and I were due with our little girls at almost the exact same time. As the story goes, my little Charlotte came two months early and Emri...she was right on time. :)

At exactly 1 week old, she was the sweetest, quietest, most easily posed baby I have ever photographed.

Her session lasted all of 2 hours (if that). And, when we were done, Tiffany and Carlos made the most awesome green chile burgers ever.

Mmmm.

I love New Mexico.

And babies. :)

Thanks again, Tiffany and Carlos! Congratulations on your beautiful baby girl.











If you or someone you know is in the Albuquerque area and is interested in newborn photography, email me at catherinejeter@mac.com!

0 comments:

Post a Comment